- Do I have a drug / alcohol problem?
- Treating addiction
- Private alcohol and drug rehab
- Addiction support
- Facts on addiction
Published by Castle Craig Hospital
Professionals with drug and alcohol problems
Drug & alcohol problems at work
Castle Craig rehab clinic is a stately country mansion, built in 1798, and based in 50 acres of private parkland in the beautiful countryside of the Scottish Borders.
The facilities of Castle Craig have been upgraded and specially designed to provide an environment that is perfect for the recovery of patients.
These facilities include:
- A large number of private and shared bedrooms,
- 50 acres of spacious private parkland,
- Comfortable, spacious sitting areas where patients can socialise or spend time quietly,
- Study areas,
- A large dining room,
- A fully equipped medical centre with staff on duty 24/7,
- Therapy rooms, lecture rooms and meeting rooms,
- Artwork studio,
- A fully-equipped gym,
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber,
- Computer room.