- Do I have a drug / alcohol problem?
- Treating addiction
- Private alcohol and drug rehab
- Addiction support
- Facts on addiction
Published by Castle Craig Hospital
Professionals with drug and alcohol problems
Drug & alcohol problems at work
Privacy for recovery
Castle Craig is located in the heart of the stunning Scottish Borders countryside, amid 50 acres of private woodland.
We guarantee privacy, tranquility and inspiration during recovery. We offer an escape from chaotic lifestyles, in a setting where patients can really focus on their recovery.
Our treatment programme is enhanced by our beautiful location and clients can enjoy the following:
- Equine therapy,
- Fitness sessions outside,
- Long walks in nature,
- Therapy sessions outside,
- All primary and secondary care is located on one site.