- Do I have a drug / alcohol problem?
- Treating addiction
- Private alcohol and drug rehab
- Addiction support
- Facts on addiction
Published by Castle Craig Hospital
Professionals with drug and alcohol problems
Drug & alcohol problems at work
Residential rehab through AXA PPP
If you have private health insurance through AXA PPP which you pay privately or which your company pays for you, you may be covered for all or part of your treatment at a residential alcohol or drug rehab clinic.
Some policies cover residential alcohol and drug rehab treatment and some do not. This depends on the insurance company and level of insurance package that you have chosen. Many top private rehab clinics are listed as preferred providers to AXA PPP private health insurance.
Alcohol and drug treatment programmes are usually covered by major private healthcare providers in the UK and internationally, such as AXA PPP, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Tricare, BUPA and Aviva. Admission through AXA PPP private health insurance can be arranged quickly, normally within 48 hours, providing the admissions team have all relevant information.
Steps for admission to rehab with AXA PPP private health insurance:
- Call the admissions team of your chosen private rehab clinic if you have any questions about the admissions process and the treatment programme;
- Call AXA PPP to find out if your healthcare insurance package covers residential rehab treatment;
- Request a referral to your chosen rehab clinic from your GP and send them your AXA PPP healthcare insurance number;
- The admissions team at your residential rehab clinic will liaise with AXA PPP and arrange for admission.