Professionals with alcohol & drug problems
The importance of rehab treatment
Watch experienced addiction therapists talk about how you can overcome problems with alcohol, drug and gambling addiction.
Find out all you need to know about rehab treatment options, how to rebuild your life, save your career and regenerate your brain function. Support from experienced rehab professionals beats alcohol, drug and gambling addiction and saves careers and families.
Get help now
Addiction advice for
Managing a business, being a CEO, hitting sales targets, juggling client portfolios, tough schedules, working long hours or night shifts and travelling internationally can be tiring, stressful and isolating.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
These work pressures can result in unhealthy coping mechanisms such as over-drinking and drug use. Busy executives and professionals often prioritise their work lives at the expense of their health and ignore the warning signs of an unhealthy lifestyle.
You are an intelligent person, you have worked hard to forge a successful career, but your addiction is now threatening that hard work and things need to change. You need to channel your energy into your recovery.
The Executive Rehab Guide and Guide to Rehab equips you with the information and tools you need to tackle alcohol and drug problems proactively and at the earliest possible stage to avoid damage to your career.
Who is the help for
To treat which addiction
If you feel like you have lost your sense of control, and alcohol and drugs are having a detrimental impact on your life, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to getting help.
Support from experienced drug addiction professionals beats alcohol, drug and gambling addiction and saves careers and families. More.
Behavioural addictions, like online gambling, is one of the fastest-growing addictions in the UK today.
Affecting lives and breaking up families behavioural addictions are just as severe as other substance addictions. More.
Read more on Addiction Treatment
Help & Advice
- Must Read: Common Myths about Mental Illness February 11, 2021
- Mental Illness and Suicide: The Danger of a Second Pandemic in 2021 February 11, 2021
- Addiction treatment and support during the pandemic December 17, 2020
- The Alarming Effects of Mental Health on Addiction October 28, 2020
- Why holistic therapy is so effective October 28, 2020
- Overcoming the common fears about rehab October 28, 2020
- Loving an alcoholic: How to help them and yourself October 28, 2020
- Is your addiction a secret? The telltale signs October 28, 2020