The Executive Rehab Guide is here to connect people suffering from burnout, depression and anxiety to the right treatments they need to get better.
We provide support for employers and can advise on everything from costs to admission.
Out of the 10,000 patients, we have helped, 73% make a long-term recovery.
Credit is due to our medical partners like Castle Craig, who offer therapies that work on the coping techniques so that they have the tools they need.
We’re here every step of the way to make sure that your voice is heard and how we can help you manage during this time.
We have many years of experience in dealing with substance and behavioural addictions and our staff are experienced in creating a safe and discreet environment.
Immediate & private admissions
For the helpcall our confidential 24-hour line on 0808 231 4686 and speak to Alison McManus, our specialist admissions officer who will walk you through exactly what to do next.
Spotting the problem
We know that this can be a difficult decision to make, whether or not to get involved.
But here at the Executive Rehab Guide, we would encourage you to intervene sooner rather than later.
We will be able to assist you to approach the topic as it is often difficult to approach someone suffering from anxiety and depression.
But first, you must take the initial step by pointing out a problem and getting us involved.
The fear of overstepping is normal but if there’s one thing we know, it’s that ignoring the signs and addiction will certainly make things much worse and harder later on down the line.
Spotting signs of addiction:
- Using and craving substances more than normal
- An intense desire for the substance that makes it difficult to control and decrease substance use
- The consistent need for and reliance on substances
- Substance abuse is risky and obvious situations
Why choose rehabs like Castle Craig
- Situated within 50 acres of the beautiful countryside: Our luxurious resort provides our patients with the right environment and privacy they need to get better.
- Recognised by other experts: Awarded both “excellent” and “very good” scores from our care and quality assessments. During a recent Intertek International ISO 9001 quality standard inspection, the management of the hospital in Castle Craig was described as ‘exemplary’.
- Extensive therapies: After we have carried out our mental health assessments, we are then able to create a personalised care plan that can include group therapy, family therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy and EMDR.
Length of stay
After the initial addiction assessment, the onsite doctor will be able to determine the correct length of stay required. We also take into consideration patient choice and circumstance.
A unique approach to addiction treatment:
- Holistic therapies, mindfulness and meditation
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Equine therapy, drumming therapy
- Alcohol and drug detox
Read more about experiential treatments here.
Quick assessments and admissions
The Executive Rehab Guide is here – we help to admit patients round the clock, whenever they need help and assistance.
We are known to work with partners who offer rapid assessments and admissions so that we can provide the care whenever somebody needs it.
The treatment centres we can connect you to do not have long waiting lists and there will be no delays between admission and treatment.
After the initial addiction assessment, the onsite doctor will be able to determine the correct length of stay required.
Patient choice and circumstance, which are also taken into consideration when planning for treatment.
Support & resources
Developing strategies to help employees with alcohol, drug or gambling problems will not only save companies time, money and resources, but it will also improve the image of a company in the eyes of the workforce and help boost staff morale.
Employers, managers and supervisors are well-positioned to intervene and get help for someone who is abusing alcohol or drugs and ultimately save their career.
Helping an employee with alcohol, drug or gambling problems to access private rehab treatment will save a valuable company asset and increase productivity in the long-term.
- Choosing a rehab centre
- Costs and funding
- NHS or Private?
- Treatment duration
- Outpatient vs Inpatient Treatments
- Luxury rehab centres in the UK
- How to know when alcohol/drug use is ‘bad enough’?
- The essential therapy programmes to beat depression, anxiety, drinking and drugs
- Addiction and the professional brain
We do more
Executive Rehab has extensive resources and different types of therapies and treatments to suit any type of patient.
All rehab partners have teams of doctors, nurses and therapists, who have all undergone further training to combat traumas such as grief, PTSD, anxiety, depression and more.