Rehab treatment options vary in quality, length and cost.
Whether you opt for treatment within your community, or decide to check-in to a top residential rehab treatment clinic, your commitment to your recovery is of the utmost importance.
Types of Rehab
See inside a residential rehab treatment clinic
Everyone has different needs when it comes to alcohol, drug and gambling addiction treatment, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
It is likely that if your drug use is long-established or complicated by a difficult personal history you may benefit from a more intensive form of rehab treatment in a residential setting.
Elements of rehab treatment covered in this video include detoxification, medical assessment, group therapy, the 12 steps, family therapy and aftercare.
The Guide to Treating Addiction
- Overcoming Addiction & Shame
- Residential Rehab Treatment Options
- Choosing The Right Treatment Method
- Digital Dayhab: Online Therapy Programs
- Alcohol Detox
- Drug Detox
- Halfway House and Sober Living
- Staying Sober: The First 90 Days
- Outpatient vs Inpatient Treatments
- NHS or private rehab?
- Residential Rehab
- Should I Travel for Rehab?
- Additional Addiction Treatment Resources
- AA and Other Self-Help Groups