The Executive Rehab Guide for the last 30 years has been connecting individuals to the best treatment and therapy programmes for suffers from depression, anxiety, grief and stress.
For those who feel like all hope is lost, we’re here for you.
We’ve helped over 10,000 pages receive the correct treatment they needed to help them commit to long-term recovery and rebuild their lives and families.
I had never experienced a truly therapeutic community where staff and patients work together towards a common goal of recovery. For me, it has been a life-changing experience for which I have nothing but gratitude. – Chris B.
We ensure that we connect individuals to the most effective, yet affordable experiential therapies that are scientifically proven to help aid long-lasting abstinence.
Let us help you
It is easy to underestimate the situation you are in and continually strive to “overcome” things on your own.
However, if the issue has a grip on you and has to lead you to seek out this website, then the truth is that willpower alone is unlikely to be enough.
How can I get better?
If you truly want to be free from alcohol or drugs, this will require both eliminating your physical dependence and addressing any underlying behavioural issues and drives. Is my problem bad enough?
To free yourself from physical dependence, you will need to detox or, put simply, eliminate the drugs and alcohol from your system.
Dependent on the severity of your situation and how long you have been using for, it can be necessary to have professionals supporting you through this, to safely and effectively manage withdrawal symptoms.
You must be sure the facility you choose is qualified to offer this kind of support.
However, simply quitting “cold turkey” will not change the psychological aspects that are motivating your need to use whatever substance you feel powerless towards, and it is difficult to address your psychological needs without the help of a professional.
If your dependency has developed over time, unlearning these behaviours will also take time.
Going through treatment is not a one time fix, but it can be a support system that provides you with the tools you need to regain your life back.
At the right rehabilitation centre, you will gain a support network that will help you long after you leave the facility.
Since no two cases are the same, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to treatment.
The key is to find a facility that acknowledges this and offers a wide range of treatment options that can be combined to create a bespoke treatment plan to guide you through recovery.
Some general types of treatment that can be combined include:
- Residential treatment: provides constant support, helps you break habits by getting you out of your everyday settings.
- Detox: Medically managed withdrawal, also known as “detox,” treats withdrawal syndrome associated with the abrupt or gradual cessation of the drugs that the person has been taking. Detox is the first step on the road to recovery.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT): talking therapy with a qualified professional to help you work through problems, retrain your thoughts and adjust behaviour accordingly.
- Residential treatment: those with a long history of addiction, multiple substance dependencies or related mood disorders and chronic pain issues, may benefit from a longer stay in a residential facility.
- Group therapy and support networks: working with others can help you share experiences and seek help.
- Relapse prevention techniques: recovery from addiction is a continual process, and you must be equipped with tools to support you post-rehab.
- Holistic therapy approaches: to incorporate and aid mind, body, and spirit.
- Lifestyle changes: healthy dietary and fitness habits.
Read more about experiential treatments here.
The Castle Craig Executive Programme offers an intensive rehab treatment plan with added wellness activities for clients.
Prioritising confidentiality and anonymity, this is a high-quality service for those who are looking for bespoke treatment. Why choose Castle Craig?