We have found that schizophrenia is a relatively common health condition.Castle Craig can connect you with the best local service in Caerphilly that can deliver personalised schizophrenia treatment programmes designed to address the symptoms associated with this mental illness. These can include paranoia, delusions, hallucinations and severe confusion.
Successful treatment programmes comprise of medication, counselling and therapy.
There are many opportunities to go to rehab if you live in Pontlottyn
The aim of the Executive Rehab Guide is to equip you with tried and tested resources you need to confidently tackle alcohol or drugs problems proactively in Pontlottyn and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your ability at work and/or your relationships.
At our Rehab Guide, we are familiar with more prevalent addictions, including alcohol and drug problems, as well as other behavioural addictions such as gambling, internet, and sex can have an adverse impact on an addict's life.
What are you struggling with?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top detox rehabs with the best consultants. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Caerphilly, many first class inpatient alcohol rehabilitations can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
What does a rehab do? a tailored residential schizophrenia treatment centre close by Pontlottyn?
You will receive:
- the very best drug addiction rehabilitation
- Access to Castle Craig, established in 1988 rehab, one of the UK's most established and respected addiction rehabilitation clinics.
- professional guidance on co-occurring issues like depression
- Aftercare services are provided after patients are discharged. UK Studies indicate that the support provided via an aftercare service reduces the likelihood of alcoholics suffering a relapse by over 300%.
- Highly recommended
- rehabs provide round-the-clock care to alcoholics/addicts. This ensures your condition is being constantly monitored and the care you need is provided, as soon as required.
- drug or alcohol rehabilitation providers allow for a safe and conducive environment for addiction recovery and ensure you're not distracted by the typical stressors and triggers that normally cause you to crave or abuse drugs.
- Your post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment will offer Advanced aftercare And Relapse Prevention
- Dual diagnosis care
- 1 Year complimentary aftercare support post post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment
Perhaps you are looking for easily accessible addiction help for you or someone who desperately needs help who may have trauma issues. We understand that deciding on your 12 step addiction centre is a very fraught and difficult decision. for you or your family.
No matter where you live in Caerphilly or Wales, there is the perfect post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment that can help you beat your addiction. We'll help you find it. Our trained addiction counsellors are on hand 24 hours a day.
We are here to help. Call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your problems caused by trauma.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best rehab, counselling or therapy providers in the UK. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: Successfully dealing with addiction often requires outside help. Start by talking to your GP and asking to be referred. There's a wide range of NHS services that can help near Pontlottyn and Chaddleworth
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your detox rehab of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Pontlottyn. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Caerphilly
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the clients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Caerphilly have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
How long does rehab take?
Patients are usually admitted into treatment at a private clinic or hospital from four weeks to 6 months, depending on the severity of the addiction. The best results are achieved when people stay in treatment for at least 12 weeks. Detox can take place before admission or on arrival alongside other therapies. More.
A 'normal' day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and alcohol or drugs/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Caerphilly will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with shopping, sex or love.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group ;(60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture ;(60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA, or relevant 12 step programme.
Diet: Several rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that patients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Pontlottyn as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave my detox rehab? Yes, there are not secure facilities.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all, or within 48 hours.
Effective treatment solutions:
- Art group therapy
- Creative writing therapy
- Drumming therapy
- Equine therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxation Therapy
Call 0808 115 0608 today and get the help you need now.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
Ideal location for treatment
Finding the best rehab programme for trauma/mental health problems is vital to long-term success. But where, close or far?
Every alcoholic is different. However, most doctors often recommend that removing clients away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably recommended.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Caerphilly. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Recommended detox rehab
- Open 24 hours
- Free advice including pHs & private options
- Motivational Interviewing
- You can receive outpatient treatment if you prefer
- 89% of those questioned after completing treatment at Castle Craig are either living with reduced alcohol or drug use or totally abstinent. More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Many of the people we have helped have started their journey with us feeling hopeless, anxious, and severely depressed. We are here to help.
If you feel like you have lost your sense of control, and alcohol and drugs are having a detrimental impact on your life, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to getting help.
If you have decided to attend a rehab centre, you are no longer in denial, and you have completed half of the battle.
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.
For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Aftercare can involve:
- Continuing counselling or group therapy
- Regular check-in meetings with a programme
- Avoid triggers that previously resulted in your substance use; whether that is certain people, situations or stress from over-working
- Referring regularly to the 12 Step Programme
- Getting enough sleep
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining a nutritious diet
Rehabs and addiction resources for Pontlottyn/Caerphilly include
GDAS - Gwent Drug & Alcohol Service
GDAS operates from a wide variety of local bases throughout Gwent. We also operate within community venues and offer an outreach service.
The stark reality of life in a rehab centre in Wales
"If it wasn’t for this place I would be dead." This is something I hear again and again in this unassuming rehab centre tucked away in a country lane. Full story.
alcoholism often results in risk-taking behaviour due to intoxication: this could include violence, reckless driving or sexual behaviour, causing domestic violence, accidents and injuries.Other local areas: Belgrano, Watergate, Covehithe, Upper Langwith, Bellahill, Ballyclare, Duntocher, Kirknewton, Tandragee, Carneatly, Berry's Green and Pontnewydd.
Can't find what you're looking for? Call now: 0808 1150 446
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.