2 weeks in 14 day alcohol rehab is a very common solution for an alcoholic's self-funding. Remember 14 day alcohol rehabs treatment programme do continue at the weekend.
14 days can offer a firm foundation for getting better and connect patients to consultants and therapist for ongoing aftercare. It can prove a good introduction to recovery. Craigleith based alcoholics are introduced to AA or NA and gain a firm understanding of what and how to change. The longer the person remains addicted to alcohol the more they will lose.
We have found two Treatment Facilities near Edinburgh and Gnosall Heath
The aim of our Rehab Guide is to equip you with immediate an easily accessible knowledge and tools you need to confidently tackle alcohol problems proactively in Craigleith and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your career and/or your relationships.
At executive-rehab-guide.co.uk, we know that substance addictions, including alcohol and drug addiction, as well as other behavioural addictions such as gambling, internet, and sex can have a disadvantageous impact on all areas of an addicts life.
Our goal is to help people achieve an alcohol and drug-free lifestyle.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top 14 day alcohol rehabs with the best therapists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Edinburgh, many fast and effective Treatment Facilitys can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Want to know more about exclusive 14 day alcohol rehab close by Craigleith?
You will receive:
- Prescribed medical detoxification
- One-to-one therapy
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided on recovery
- Their support teams can help during your difficult moments
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Family telephone helpline
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- Aftercare & ongoing therapies
- Access to Castle Craig, established in 1988 rehab, one of the UK's most established and respected addiction rehabilitation clinics.
- Individual 1:1 therapy and structured group therapy programmes
Contact us now
Guide to getting better fast
Wherever you live in Edinburgh or Scotland, there is the perfect rehab that can help you beat your addiction. We'll help you find it.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: Your GP in Craigleith is a good place to start. They can discuss your alcohol problems with you and help get you the right 14 day alcohol rehab in Edinburgh.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your 14 day alcohol rehab of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Craigleith. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Edinburgh
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the alcoholics/addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Edinburgh have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Edinburgh?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for alcohol/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "Castle Craig's treatment is very successful. It is evidence-based, and the evidence is independently verified. More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Aftercare: UK Statistics show that aftercare is an important component in achieving long-term abstinence. Recovering addicts who do not receive appropriate aftercare are 10 times more likely to relapse within one year.
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Edinburgh tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many clients have co-occurring issues like anger issues or sex and love issues. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
Every patient receiving treatment at a UK residential facility is part of a group that is constantly in one another presence, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"One thing that impressed me - many of my doctors at rehab were recovering, just like me. If anyone deserves thanks, it's you." Autumn July 2018 Edinburgh
Why rehab might not work:
- Little to no aftercare
- Too many distractions and outside issues interfere with recovery in Craigleith
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right Intensive Day Treatment rehab.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your 14 day alcohol rehab stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for alcohol: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
Ideal location for treatment
Finding the best rehab programme for alcohol/mental health problems is vital to long-term success. But where, close or far?
Every alcoholic/addict is different. However, most psychologists often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably recommended.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Edinburgh. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Recommended 14 day alcohol rehab
- Psychiatric assessments
- Your support teams can help during your difficult moments
- EDMR and PTSD treatments
- En-suite Rooms
- 99% of addicts from the Castle Craig addiction treatment programme stated that when they arrived on site, numerous staff made them feel welcome for treating alcohol issues
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Many of the people we have helped have started their journey with us feeling hopeless, anxious, and severely depressed. We are here to help.
If you feel like you have lost your sense of control, and alcohol and drugs are having a detrimental impact on your life, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to getting help.
If you have decided to attend a rehab centre, you are no longer in denial, and you have completed half of the battle.
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.
For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Aftercare can involve:
- Continuing counselling or group therapy
- Regular check-in meetings with a programme
- Avoid triggers that previously resulted in your substance use; whether that is certain people, situations or stress from over-working
- Referring regularly to the 12 Step Programme
- Getting enough sleep
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining a nutritious diet
Edinburgh alcohol and drug problems resources
Smarmore Castle Private Clinic | Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehab Detox & Treatment | Ireland
Mental health and addiction – The City of Edinburgh Council
EADP Strategy and Planning
Edinburgh Alcohol and Drug Partnership (EADP) oversees the development and implementation of an alcohol and drug strategy for the city. More.
According to studies involving clinical experts and scientists, alcohol is considered to be the most harmful drug due its indirect effects involving other people, followed by heroin and cocaine. Alcohol is also considered to be the third most harmful in terms of effects directly impacting the user, after heroin and cocaine.Other local areas: Antrim, Old Town, Aberfan, Dundrod, Musselburgh, Water Stratford, Pentrefelin, Margam, Mayhill, Tregaian, Booth and Barnsdale.
FAQs/14 day alcohol rehab
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.