Every 60 minutes someone leaves a Gwent rehab services drink or drugs free
With the right help and support, you can get drug and alcohol-free for good.
our Rehab Guide is dedicated to delivering tailored drug addiction treatment, therapy & support in locally-based alcohol and drug treatment centres near Glyn Etwy near Glyn Etwy. We can successfully connect you with to range of addiction services depending on what you need, from detox to rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centre.
There are many opportunities to go to rehab if you live in Cwm celyn
The aim of the Executive Rehab Guide is to equip you with the best addiction advice you need to confidently tackle alcohol problems proactively in Cwm celyn and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your work and/or your relationships.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top alcohol and drug treatment centres with the best therapists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Gwent, many first class alcohol rehab centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Want to know more about an accessible rehabilitation centre drugs and alcohol near Glyn Etwy?
You will receive:
- Treatment to suit all budgets
- Thousands of people from all over the UK and the world have turned to rehab for high-quality treatment,
- professional guidance on co-occurring issues like depression
- Access to Castle Craig, established in 1988 rehab, one of the UK's most established and respected addiction rehabilitation clinics.
- Immediate admission to the gambling addiction rehab you choose
- One-to-one counselling
- Family telephone helpline
- Bespoke treatment options for all addictions
- A Focus on both mental and physical Health
- Prescribed medical detoxification
Where to get help for alcohol addiction
Wherever you live in Gwent or Wales, there is the perfect rehab that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: A GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your gambling problems with you and get you into treatment. They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service. If you're not comfortable talking to a GP, you can approach your local gambling treatment service yourself.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your alcohol and drug treatment centre of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Cwm celyn. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other patients etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Gwent
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the clients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Gwent have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Gwent?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for alcohol/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "67% of addicts who attend rehab plus continued attendance at Alcoholics Anonymous in the patient's home community in Pen y Bont recovery?."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Aftercare: UK Statistics show that aftercare is an important component in achieving long-term abstinence. Recovering alcoholics/addicts who do not receive appropriate aftercare are 10 times more likely to relapse within one year.
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Gwent tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many alcoholics have co-occurring issues like bipolar disorder or eating disorders. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
"Emotional but also fun at the same time, made some life ling friends. I am grateful for all the help." Genesis November 2018 UK
Why rehab might not work:
- Lack of 12 step programme
- Lack of family involvement or participation for patients in Pen y Bont
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right inpatient treatment centre.
There are many different ways to treat addiction, including weekly hour-long group discussion groups and full 12-week programme residential stays.
Usually, clients come to rehab when they have either a) exhausted all other options or b) are conscious that their case is severe enough that they require the full support of a residential programme.
One of the reasons why residential rehab is so much more effective than outpatient treatment alone is that it usually incorporates all of the benefits of outpatient treatment (group therapy, reintegration, a space to share your experience with a supportive community) while it also removes you from the everyday stresses that can often trigger substance use. or other behavioural addiction issues. More.
How else can going to a local alcohol and drug treatment centre help with?
- Schizophrenia Treatment
- Sleep Disorders Treatment
- Help to uncover any deeply rooted emotional issues
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Postnatal and Antenatal (Perinatal) Depression Treatment
- Stress Treatment
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
Ideal Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for issues from gambling is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every alcoholic/addict is different. However, most psychologists often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Gwent. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why rehab works
- Leading alcohol and drug treatment centre
- En-suite rooms available
- Professional, specialised, accessible and confidential
- Thousands of people from all over the UK and the world have turned to Castle Craig because of their high-quality treatment
- a fast and effective drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation
- Effective psychological interventions including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Private drug and alcohol rehab centre
- Treatment for any associated psychological issues
- Castle Craig's treatment is very successful. It is evidence-based, and the evidence is independently verified. More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.
For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Aftercare can involve:
- Continuing counselling or group therapy
- Regular check-in meetings with a programme
- Avoid triggers that previously resulted in your substance use; whether that is certain people, situations or stress from over-working
- Referring regularly to the 12 Step Programme
- Getting enough sleep
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining a nutritious diet
Gwent alcohol and drug addiction resources
GDAS - Gwent Drug & Alcohol Service
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre London | Rehab Facility
Getting a loved one into rehab: you may need to implement a strategy of what seems like 'tough love', which involves letting them know the course of action you will take if they refuse to get help"Other local areas: Old Grimsby, Brackla, Carn, Dromore, Holywood, Dundonald, Llandygwydd, Greysteel, Waterloo, Windy Arbour, Crocker's Ash and Rowlands Gill.
FAQs/rehabilitation centre drugs and alcohol
Executive Rehab Guide 2020 aspires to deliver the highest quality of care in Gwent across our range of acute services, which include the latest acute mental healthcare for alcohol and drug problems and internet, love bitcoin, food and shopping.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.