Becoming addicted to drug and alcohol is becoming more and more common. At executive-rehab-guide.co.uk, we are dedicated to delivering individually tailored addiction treatment, therapy & support in Gwynedd based rehabilitation for mental health problems.
We have found 2 rehabs near Carmel
The aim of Castle Craig is to equip you with the latest a successful health advice you need to confidently tackle drug and alcohol problems proactively in Carmel and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your performance at work and/or your relationships.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top rehabilitation for mental health problems with the best psychologists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Gwynedd, many professional 12-step facilitys can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Need a professional sex addiction rehab local to Carmel?
You will receive:
- residential obsessive compulsive disorder (cod) treatment offers a Safe and Supportive Environment
- 7 - 10 day medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, if this is required
- Full clinical assessment when arriving at your residential obsessive compulsive disorder (cod) treatment
- professional guidance on co-occurring issues like depression
- Provide compassionate care to those suffering from alcoholism and other addictions
- The Hospital and its staff are committed to offering skilled professional medical, nursing and therapeutic services to addicts and their families
- You won't have to feel alone anymore
- Immediate admission to a safe and nurturing environment
- the best alcoholism rehabilitation
- CQC Registered residential obsessive compulsive disorder (cod) treatment
Guide to getting help
Perhaps you are looking for specialist addiction help for you or someone close who may have problems with OCD/Obsessive. We understand that making a decision on any rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centre is a very fraught and difficult decision..
No matter where you live in Gwynedd or Wales, there is the perfect drug rehab centre that can help you recover from your addiction. We'll help you find it. Our trained addiction doctors are on hand 24 hours a day.
We are here to help. To book into your Gwynedd drug or alcohol rehab clinic of choice, call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your issues and mental health problems caused by OCD/Obsessive.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best inpatient rehab centres in the UK.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: A GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your OCD/Obsessive problems with you and get you into treatment. They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service. If you're not comfortable talking to a GP, you can approach your local OCD/Obsessive treatment service yourself.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your rehabilitation for mental health problem of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Carmel. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other patients etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Gwynedd
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the clients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Gwynedd have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your rehabilitation for mental health problem stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for drug and alcohol: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and drug and alcohol/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Gwynedd will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with gaming, sex or food.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that alcoholics/addicts would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Carmel as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
The best Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for OCD/Obsessive difficulties is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every alcoholic/addict is different. However, most consultants often recommend that removing alcoholics away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably recommended.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Gwynedd. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
- Leading rehabilitation for mental health problem
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- 1yr free aftercare
- Access to hundreds of drug & alcohol rehab centres
- Proven counselling treatments
- internet, love and sex and shopping rehabilitation
- Prescribed medical detoxification
- One of the largest rehabs in the UK
- 61% of those who attended treatment at Castle Craig were totally abstinent from all drugs or alcohol at follow-up (after 67 weeks). More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.
For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Aftercare can involve:
- Continuing counselling or group therapy
- Regular check-in meetings with a programme
- Avoid triggers that previously resulted in your substance use; whether that is certain people, situations or stress from over-working
- Referring regularly to the 12 Step Programme
- Getting enough sleep
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining a nutritious diet
Rehabs and addiction resources for Carmel/Gwynedd include
For those living with a loved one who has a drink problem, it can feel like you are talking to a brick wall when it comes to encouraging them to get helpOther local areas: Pentre Halkyn, Maybole, Wollaston, Saron, Belhaven, Garndiffaith, Tormore, Holme, Lawford, Cenin, Aldington and Loanhead.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.