Isle of Wight/Little Atherfield/PO38
Want sobriety? Alcoholism affects people of any race, sex, and class in England.
If you have a problem with drug and alcohol, either binge drinking or excessive drinking there's a wide range of mental health services that can help.
Treatments offered for alcoholism may start with an intervention, discussion on 'moderation vs abstinence' and possibly the opinions of inpatient (rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centre) or outpatient treatment (therapy), a detox may be required. A good rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohol with talking therapy, counselling and expertise in addiction is also recommended. Keeping the alcoholic apart from alcohol and all the triggers associated with acting out can mean hospitalisation or rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohol is the best solution. Not admitting to a drinking problem (denial) can often be an effective barrier to getting help for patients.
Addiction often combines other health problems both physical and mental. Mental health problems we deal with every day include depression/anxiety disorders OCD and post-traumatic stress disorder (called PTSD for short). .We can help you get into a 28-day rehab near Little Atherfield Isle of Wight.
We have found 2 Intensive Day Treatment rehabs near East Cowes
The aim of the Executive Rehab Guide is to equip you with effective a bespoke knowledge you need to confidently tackle drug and alcohol problems proactively in East Cowes and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your ability at work and/or your relationships.
We are a free help and assessment guide for selecting the right rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohol which can help you with advice for accessing addiction rehab centre in Isle of Wight that is tailored to your problems caused by anger. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohols with the best qualified psychiatrists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Isle of Wight, many specialist Treatment Facilitys can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Want more information on a first class alcohol rehabilitation centre close by Little Atherfield?
You will receive:
- 12 Step recovery model
- A Focus on both mental and physical Health
- Bespoke treatment options for all addictions
- Full physical and psychological assessments
- Full clinical assessment when arriving at your residential anger management treatment
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided on recovery
- Access to Castle Craig, established in 1988 rehab, one of the UK's most established and respected addiction rehabilitation clinics.
- Thousands of people from all over the UK and the world have turned to rehab for high-quality treatment,
- Bespoke day case options
- Aftercare & ongoing therapies
Get in Touch Today
For professionals looking to make a referral click here.
Where to start
Wherever you live in Isle of Wight or England, there is the perfect rehab that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: A GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your anger problems with you and get you into treatment. They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service. If you're not comfortable talking to a GP, you can approach your local anger treatment service yourself.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohol of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near East Cowes. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other alcoholics/addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Isle of Wight
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Isle of Wight have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Isle of Wight?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for drug and alcohol/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "Castle Craig's treatment is very successful. It is evidence-based, and the evidence is independently verified. More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Ownership: The treatment provided through hospital forces alcoholics to take ownership of their circumstances, feeling, actions and relationships as opposed to blaming others.
Without anyone or anything else to blame, he or she must come to terms with the fact that they alone are responsible for changing their addictive behaviour AND they are responsible for their own recovery.
Aftercare: UK Statistics always show that aftercare is an important component in achieving long-term abstinence from drug addiction. Recovering addicts who do not receive appropriate aftercare are 10 times more likely to relapse within one year. Most clinics include aftercare as part of their treatment services in most cases. NHS clinics do not always have this facility
"I would highly recommend 12 step addiction centre to anyone in need of help getting their life in balance, if you have anger problems. Count your blessings." Rose November 2020 Knock
Why rehab might not work:
- Lack of participation in groups and therapy
- Rehab is too close to home in Bierley
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right drug or alcohol rehabilitation centre.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohol stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for drug and alcohol: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
The best Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for anger problems is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every addiction client is different. However, most consultants often recommend that removing clients away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably a good idea.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Isle of Wight. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
One reason why rehab works
- Leading rehabilitation services for drugs and alcohol
- bitcoin, food, sex and shopping rehabilitation
- CQC Registered
- Private drug and alcohol rehab centre
- Medical detox with 24/7 care & support
- Castle Craig promotes the 90 days 'Gold Standard',
- Bespoke treatment programme and a comprehensive screening process
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- After Castle Craig's rehab programme, 91.8% of those questioned either living with reduced alcohol or drug use or totally abstinent. More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.
For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Aftercare can involve:
- Continuing counselling or group therapy
- Regular check-in meetings with a programme
- Avoid triggers that previously resulted in your substance use; whether that is certain people, situations or stress from over-working
- Referring regularly to the 12 Step Programme
- Getting enough sleep
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining a nutritious diet
Local addiction resources
- 12 Steps
- Alcoholics Anonymous AA)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics ACA)
- Cocaine Anonymous CA)
- Crystal Meth Anonymous CMA)
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous FA)
- Gamblers Anonymous GA)
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous/NA)
- Sexaholics Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA)
- Addiction Recovery Guide
- Addiction Survivors
- Recovery Zone
Getting a loved one into rehab: you may need to implement a strategy of what seems like 'tough love', which involves letting them know the course of action you will take if they refuse to get help"Other local areas: Ballymoney, Rhyd y foel, Iken, New Grimsby, Seafar, Fish Loughan, Lower Chicksgrove, Warse, Lennoxtown, Hyltons Crossways, Beddington Corner and Aldgate.
FAQs/alcohol rehabilitation centre
Don't waste another day. Call now: 0808 1150 446
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.