Isles of Scilly/Hugh Town/TR21
Becoming addicted to SAD is becoming more and more common. At executive-rehab-guide.co.uk, we are dedicated to delivering individually tailored addiction treatment, therapy & support in Isles of Scilly based residential seasonal affective disorder (SAD) treatments.
There are many opportunities to go to rehab if you live in Pool
The aim of the Executive Rehab Guide is to equip you with the most effective information you need to confidently tackle SAD problems proactively in Pool and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your alcoholism can cause toxicity, the risk for which increases when a person is addicted to both alcohol and tobacco and/or your relationships.
We are a free help and assessment guide for selecting the right residential seasonal affective disorder (SAD) treatment which can help you for substance or a behavioural addiction that is tailored to your problems caused by schizophrenia. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
At our Rehab Guide, we are familiar with substance use, including drug and alcohol addiction, as well as other behavioural addictions such as gaming, sex or food can have a negative impact on a person's life.
Private Alcohol Rehab & Drug Addiction Recovery
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top residential seasonal affective disorder (SAD) treatments with the best consultants. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Isles of Scilly, many tried and tested rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Want more information on a fast and effective gaming addiction rehab close to Hugh Town?
You will receive:
- Your residential schizophrenia treatment centre is open 24 hours
- residential schizophrenia treatment centre's team is made up of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, addiction therapists and other mental health professionals
- Highly recommended
- Detox medication & treatments
- residential schizophrenia treatment centre offers a Safe and Supportive Environment
- Immediate admission to a safe and nurturing environment
- Aftercare services are provided after patients are discharged. UK Studies indicate that the support provided via an aftercare service reduces the likelihood of addicts suffering a relapse by over 300%.
- 24/7 recovery staffing
- Family support
- EDMR and PTSD treatments
Guide to getting the best treatment
Wherever you live in Isles of Scilly or England, there is the perfect 12-step facility that can help you recover from your addiction. We'll help you find it.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: Your GP in Higher Town is a good place to start. They can discuss your schizophrenia problems with you and help get you the right residential schizophrenia treatment centre in Isles of Scilly.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your residential seasonal affective disorder (SAD) treatment of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Pool. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other clients etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Isles of Scilly
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the patients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Isles of Scilly have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Isles of Scilly?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for SAD/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "98.5% of alcoholics/addicts from Castle Craig stated that they felt safe during their stay in hospital"
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Isles of Scilly tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many alcoholics have co-occurring issues like sleep disorders or past traumas or abuse. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
Ownership: The treatment provided through hospital forces addicts to take ownership of their circumstances, feeling, actions and relationships as opposed to blaming others.
Without anyone or anything else to blame, he or she must come to terms with the fact that they alone are responsible for changing their addictive behaviour AND they are responsible for their own recovery.
"If you think you can beat a drug addiction on the outside, think again. I couldn't. I needed inpatient. I needed tough love, structure. Made some good friends." Darren July 2020 UK
Why rehab might not work:
- Lack of 12 step programme
- Co-occurring disorders such as self harm or stress disorders and personality disorders are not identified
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right Treatment Facility.
How long does rehab take?
Patients are usually admitted into treatment at a private clinic or hospital from four weeks to 6 months, depending on the severity of the addiction. The best results are achieved when people stay in treatment for at least 12 weeks. Detox can take place before admission or on arrival alongside other therapies. More.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
Ideal Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for schizophrenia/mental health difficulties is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every addiction client is different. However, most psychologists often recommend that removing patients away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Isles of Scilly. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why is Castle Craig so popular
- Leading residential seasonal affective disorder (SAD) treatment
- a high end alcohol addiction rehabilitation
- The Hospital and its staff are committed to offering skilled professional medical, nursing and therapeutic services to addicts and their families
- Trauma therapy
- professional guidance on co-occurring issues like depression
- En-suite rooms available
- Castle Craig's team is made up of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, addiction therapists and other mental health professionals
- Effective detox, you don't have to go cold-turkey
- One most recent independent research (2019) shows 73% of addicts achieving long-term abstinence with 93% showing overall improvements.'
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Isles of Scilly alcohol and drug problems resources
- 12 Steps
- Alcoholics Anonymous AA)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics ACA)
- Cocaine Anonymous CA)
- Crystal Meth Anonymous CMA)
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous FA)
- Gamblers Anonymous GA)
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous/NA)
- Sexaholics Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA)
- Addiction Recovery Guide
- Addiction Survivors
- Recovery Zone
drug addiction can cause general health problems: liver damage (alcohol abuse), lung cancer (tobacco abuse), and damage to the nervous system (drug abuse). Alcohol and tobacco users are at a greater risk of developing cancer and other non-communicable diseases.Other local areas: Brooks Green, Scollogstown, Slades Green, Maybole, Crowell, Mountblow, Asthall, Dyce, Afon Eitha, New Bolsover, Pentrefelin and Stonea.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.