If you have a problem with alcohol in Larne or postnatal depression, there's a wide range of mental health services in England that can help you cope and recover. You are always entitled to seek private health care or NHS care in the same way as anyone else who has a physical health problem in Glenarm.
Treatments for depression include Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Interpersonal therapy (IPT), Psychodynamic psychotherapy and general counselling. For severe depression with or without an addiction hospital or alcohol treatment rehab is a common recourse. Denial can often be an effective barrier to getting help for alcoholics/addicts.
Other common mental illnesses include anxiety disorders like panic disorder, mood disorders/Seasonal depression (SAD) or postnatal depression, psychotic disorders like suffering from delusions or hallucinations, eating disorders/bulimia nervosa, personality disorders like paranoid personalities and obsessive-compulsive disorder.We can help you get into a alcohol treatment rehab near Glenarm Larne.
We have found 6 rehabs near Glenarm
Welcome: With a range of alcohol detox centres that cater for Larne, Castle Craig will give you information on free counselling and support you need every stage of your recovery journey from issues from gaming.
At executive-rehab-guide.co.uk, we are familiar with substance addictions, including alcohol and drug addiction, as well as other behavioural addictions such as gambling, internet, love, sex and shopping can have an adverse impact on a life.
Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centres
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top alcohol treatment rehabs with the best doctors. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Larne, many first class 12 step addiction centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Need a caring and successful residential depression clinic close to Glenarm?
You will receive:
- You get guilt-free self-care at the computer gaming addiction rehabilitation you choose
- Set Goals and Build New Habits
- You're much more likely to recover if you complete rehab at rehab
- 24/7 Medical Support
- Prescription of medications to help stop substance use
- Individualised or tailored treatment that best matches the needs of a addicts can be provided in a sexual dysfunction treatment. This ensures the patients's recovery is more comprehensive, as no aspect of their addiction is left untreated.
- computer gaming addiction rehabilitation promotes the 90 days 'Gold Standard',
- They arrange everything
- Your computer gaming addiction rehabilitation is open 24 hours
- Thousands of people from all over the UK and the world have turned to rehab for high-quality treatment,
Where to get help for alcohol addiction
Wherever you live in Larne or England, there is the perfect residential treatment centre that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: A GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your gaming problems with you and get you into treatment. They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service. If you're not comfortable talking to a GP, you can approach your local gaming treatment service yourself.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your alcohol treatment rehab of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Glenarm. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other alcoholics etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Larne
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the clients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Larne have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Larne?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for alcohol/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "81.6% were classed as a good outcome by the independent reviewers after attending Castle Craig's residential rehab . More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Local community-based or local outpatient services based in Larne does not offer this opportunity or level or isolation. It is proven that taking a person out of their home and away from 'using friends' or 'dealers' offers a better chance of staying sober long term.
Ownership: The treatment provided through hospital forces patients to take ownership of their circumstances, feeling, actions and relationships as opposed to blaming others.
Without anyone or anything else to blame, he or she must come to terms with the fact that they alone are responsible for changing their addictive behaviour AND they are responsible for their own recovery.
"I am so lucky to have had the chance to go into rehab. Without it would surely be dead. I am getting better, finally." Laila May 2017 Tobermore
Why rehab might not work:
- Poor therapists in Glenarm
- Co-occurring disorders such as anger issues and depression are not identified
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right addiction treatment centre.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your alcohol treatment rehab stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for alcohol: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A 'normal' day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and alcohol/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Larne will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with internet, love and sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group ;(60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture ;(60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA, or relevant 12 step programme.
Diet: Several rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that addicts would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Glenarm as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave my alcohol treatment rehab? Yes, there are not secure facilities.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all, or within 48 hours.
Effective treatment solutions:
- Art group therapy
- Creative writing therapy
- Drumming therapy
- Equine therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxation Therapy
Call 0808 115 0608 today and get the help you need now.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
Ideal location for treatment
Finding the best rehab programme for problems caused by gaming is vital to long-term success. But where, close or far?
Every alcoholic is different. However, most counsellors often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Larne. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Recommended alcohol treatment rehab
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Immediate admission to a safe and nurturing environment
- Full clinical assessment
- Help & support for families
- 67% of clients who attend rehab plus continued attendance at Alcoholics Anonymous in the patient's home community in Glenarm recovery?.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Many of the people we have helped have started their journey with us feeling hopeless, anxious, and severely depressed. We are here to help.
If you feel like you have lost your sense of control, and alcohol and drugs are having a detrimental impact on your life, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to getting help.
If you have decided to attend a rehab centre, you are no longer in denial, and you have completed half of the battle.
Local addiction resources
drug addiction often results in social isolation or withdrawal due to the obsession with the substanceOther local areas: Lambeg, Leatherhead, Mossblown, Holywood, Llanteems, Clydebank, Hagworthingham, Waterfoot, Puckeridge, Shipmeadow, Bleasby and Pencoed.
FAQs/residential depression clinic
Common Questions on residential depression clinic in England
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.