The most common sleep disorder is insomnia in Northern Ireland. If you have a problem with drug and alcohol whether it is insomnia, sleep apnea or parasomnias, there's a wide range of mental health services that can help you recover and finally gain a good night's rest. You are always entitled to seek private health care or NHS care in the same way as anyone else who has a physical health problem in Knockcloghrim.
Treatments for sleep disorders include Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Interpersonal therapy (IPT), Psychodynamic psychotherapy and general counselling. For severe cases with or without an addiction hospital or rehabilitation service is a common recourse. An anxiety disorder and a sleep disorder are often combined to compound a problem.
Common mental illnesses include anxiety disorders like panic disorder, mood disorders/depression or cyclothymic disorder, psychotic disorders like suffering from delusions and eating disorders like compulsive overeatingWe can help you get into a rehabilitation service near Knockcloghrim Magherafelt.
We have found 4 28-day rehabs near Knockcloghrim
Welcome: With a range of alcohol detox centres that cater for Magherafelt, the Executive Rehab Guide will give you information on free counselling and support you need every stage of your recovery journey from drug and alcohol/mental health issues.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top rehabilitation services with the best counsellors. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Magherafelt, many successful inpatient treatment centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Looking for a recommended residential sleep disorders treatment local to Knockcloghrim?
You will receive:
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided on recovery
- Thousands of people from all over the UK and the world have turned to rehab for high-quality treatment,
- You won't have to feel alone anymore
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Provide compassionate care to those suffering from alcoholism and other addictions
- rehabs allow for a safe and conducive environment for addiction recovery and ensure you're not distracted by the typical stressors and triggers that normally cause you to crave or abuse drugs.
- One of the largest rehabs in the UK
- Immediate admission to the inpatient substance abuse treatment centre you choose
- Aftercare and ongoing therapies
- 24/7 recovery staffing
Guide to getting the best treatment
Wherever you live in Magherafelt or Northern Ireland, there is the perfect substance treatment hospital that can help you beat your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: Your GP in Knockcloghrim is a good place to start. They can discuss your drug and alcohol problems with you and help get you the right inpatient substance abuse treatment centre in Magherafelt.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your rehabilitation service of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Knockcloghrim. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other clients etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Magherafelt
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Magherafelt have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Magherafelt?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for drug and alcohol/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "After Castle Craig's rehab programme, 91.8% of those questioned either living with reduced alcohol or drug use or totally abstinent. More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Magherafelt tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many alcoholics/addicts have co-occurring issues like personality disorders or agoraphobia ADHD or ADD. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
Every patient receiving treatment at a UK residential facility is part of a group that is constantly in one another presence, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ownership: The treatment provided through UK hospital forces patients to take ownership of their circumstances, feelings/emotions, actions and relationships, as opposed to blaming others.
Without anyone or anything else to blame, he or she must come to terms with the fact that they alone are responsible for changing their addictive behaviour AND they are responsible for their own recovery. Rehab quickly teaches that those who try and get better for others will ultimately fail.
"Working a program, I know I have a future. Thanks." Juliet December 2018 London
Why rehab might not work:
- Lax screening process, i.e. taking anyone who will pay
- alcoholics continue to surround yourself with others who still use
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right addiction treatment centre.
There are many different ways to treat addiction, including weekly hour-long group discussion groups and full 12-week programme residential stays.
Usually, clients come to rehab when they have either a) exhausted all other options or b) are conscious that their case is severe enough that they require the full support of a residential programme.
One of the reasons why residential rehab is so much more effective than outpatient treatment alone is that it usually incorporates all of the benefits of outpatient treatment (group therapy, reintegration, a space to share your experience with a supportive community) while it also removes you from the everyday stresses that can often trigger substance use. or other behavioural addiction issues. More.
How else can going to a local rehabilitation service help with?
- Anger and rage
- Treatment for alcoholism
- Postnatal and Antenatal (Perinatal) Depression Treatment
- Phobias Treatment
- Gender Dysphoria Treatment
- Personality Disorder Treatment
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and drug and alcohol/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Magherafelt will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with gambling, internet, love, sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that addicts would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Knockcloghrim as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
The Perfect Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for drug and alcohol/mental health difficulties is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every alcoholic/addict is different. However, most consultants often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Magherafelt. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why patients go to Castle Craig
- Leading rehabilitation service
- One-to-one & therapy
- Your support teams can help during your difficult moments
- You get guilt-free self care
- 7 - 10 day medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, if this is required
- Effective psychological interventions including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Established in 1988 Castle Craig is one of the UK's most established and respected addiction rehabilitation clinics.
- Tailored recovery plans
- Compared to going it alone, alcoholics/addicts who attend rehab are 5 times more likely to recover
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Magherafelt alcoholism resources
Timing also plays an essential part in coaxing a person who won't agree to treatment into getting the help they so desperately need. The best time to approach them is shortly after their last bout of drinking has occurredOther local areas: Broomfield, Bird Obsy, Heathryfold, Ballyhackamore, Longcroft, Hardwick, Hall Waberthwaite, The Fox, Harefield Grove, Pen y Bont, East Gores and Maghera.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.