We have found that shopping is a relatively common behavioural addiction. executive-rehab-guide.co.uk can connect you with the best local service in North Ayrshire that can deliver personalised treatment programmes designed to address the reasons and emotions behind compulsive buying and shopping addiction.
Successful treatment programmes to treat shopping addiction comprise of medication, counselling and therapy often within a clinical environment. We can help you get into a rehab near Broomlands North Ayrshire.
There are many opportunities to go to rehab if you live in Blackwaterfoot
Welcome: With a range of alcohol detox centres that cater for North Ayrshire, the Executive Rehab Guide will give you information on free counselling and support you need every stage of your recovery journey from gaming difficulties.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top computer gaming addiction rehabilitations with the best counsellors. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in North Ayrshire, many fast and effective rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Providing a lifeline of safe and caring support to families, friends and partners affected by addiction
Help and Advice a dedicated shopping addiction rehabilitation near Broomlands?
You will receive:
- Bespoke treatment options for all addictions
- Arrangement for help with medical problems
- You get round-the-clock professional support
- Advanced levels of care at rehab drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- You improve more than just your mental health
- Detox medication & treatments
- Established in 1988
- addiction treatment centres provide round-the-clock care to alcoholics. This ensures your condition is being constantly monitored and the care you need is provided, as soon as required.
- Prescribed medical detoxification
- a flexible alcohol and drug problems rehabilitation
Where to get help for drug addiction
Perhaps you are looking for bespoke addiction help for you or a loved one who may have problems caused by drug and alcohol. We understand that this is very difficult for you to ask for help and advice for you or your family.
No matter where you live in North Ayrshire or Scotland, there is the perfect addiction rehab centre that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it. Our trained addiction admission staff are on hand 24 hours a day.
We are here to help. Call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your problems with drug and alcohol.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best rehabs in the UK. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: First stop is GP. Ask to be referred for both counselling sessions for your drug and alcohol/addiction and to a local drug and alcohol team nearest to you in North Ayrshire. Although NHS resources are limited, it is still possible to receive funding for treatment.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your computer gaming addiction rehabilitation of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Blackwaterfoot. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other alcoholics/addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in North Ayrshire
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the clients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in North Ayrshire have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and gaming/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in North Ayrshire will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with internet, love bitcoin, food and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that patients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Blackwaterfoot as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
The best Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for drug and alcohol/mental health difficulties is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every patient is different. However, most qualified psychiatrists often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from North Ayrshire. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why addicts go to Castle Craig
- Leading computer gaming addiction rehabilitation
- Family and couples programmes
- Trauma therapy
- Effective detox, you don't have to go cold-turkey
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
- En-suite rooms available
- Aftercare & ongoing therapies
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 94% of alcoholics/addicts from the Castle Craig Addiction Treatment Programme would recommend us to a friend or family member
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Rehabs and addiction resources for Blackwaterfoot/North Ayrshire include
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.downyourdrink.org.uk Down Your Drink
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.drinkawaretrust.org.uk Drinkaware Trust
- www.knowthescore.info Know the Score
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
alcohol and drug addiction causes vulnerability to psychotic disorders, mental and behavioural problemsOther local areas: Locharbriggs, Uppingham, Undy, Seafield, York, Timberhonger, Frostenden Corner, Holyfield, Tandragee, Seaton, The Trench and Ynyslas.
Executive Rehab Guide 2020 aspires to deliver the highest quality of care in North Ayrshire across our range of acute services, which include specialist acute mental healthcare for alcohol addiction and gambling, internet and shopping.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.