Every 35 minutes someone leaves a Nottinghamshire rehab services drink or drugs free
With the right help and support, you can get drug and alcohol-free for good.
the Executive Rehab Guide is dedicated to delivering tailored drug addiction treatment, therapy & support in locally-based 90 day alcohol treatment programs. We can connect you with to range of addiction services depending on what you need, from detox to 28-day rehab.
Abusing drugs or alcohol can lead you to become physically and psychologically dependent. Attending the right 90 day alcohol treatment program for you is the first step to a permanent recovery.
We have found 7 rehabs near Mansfield Woodhouse
The aim of Castle Craig is to equip you with immediate a long term addiction advice you need to confidently tackle alcohol problems proactively in Mansfield Woodhouse and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your work and/or your relationships.
We are a free help and assessment guide for selecting the right 90 day alcohol treatment program which can help you in receiving treatment for alcohol/addiction that is tailored to your alcohol/mental health difficulties. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Here at executive-rehab-guide.co.uk, we are familiar with more prevalent addictions, including alcohol addiction, as well as other behavioural addictions such as internet, love bitcoin, food and shopping can have an adverse impact on an addict's life.
The Rehab Guide for Nottinghamshire
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top 90 day alcohol treatment programs with the best therapists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Nottinghamshire, many CQC approved rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Guide to getting better fast
No matter where you live in Nottinghamshire or England, there is the perfect 12 step addiction centre that can help you recover from your addiction. We'll help you find it.
We are here to help. To book into your Nottinghamshire drug or alcohol rehab clinic of choice, call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your alcohol/mental health issues.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best substance treatment hospitals in the UK.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: First stop is GP. Ask to be referred for both counselling sessions for your alcohol/addiction and to a local drug and alcohol team nearest to you in Nottinghamshire. Although NHS resources are limited, it is still possible to receive funding for treatment.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your 90 day alcohol treatment program of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Mansfield Woodhouse. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Nottinghamshire
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the alcoholics
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Nottinghamshire have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A 'normal' day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and alcohol/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Nottinghamshire will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with bitcoin, food, sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group ;(60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture ;(60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA, or relevant 12 step programme.
Diet: Several rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that patients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Mansfield Woodhouse as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave my 90 day alcohol treatment program? Yes, there are not secure facilities.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all, or within 48 hours.
Effective treatment solutions:
- Art group therapy
- Creative writing therapy
- Drumming therapy
- Equine therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxation Therapy
Call 0808 115 0608 today and get the help you need now.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
Ideal Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for alcohol/mental health problems is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every alcoholic/addict is different. However, most doctors often recommend that removing alcoholics/addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Nottinghamshire. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why people go to rehab from Mansfield Woodhouse
- Leading 90 day alcohol treatment program
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided on recovery
- Castle Craig offer a Safe and Supportive Environment
- Open 24 hours
- Direct access to treatment counsellors
- Thousands of people from all over the UK and the world have turned to Castle Craig because of their high-quality treatment
- You improve more than just your mental health
- 24/7 recovery staffing
- 67% of addicts who attend rehab plus continued attendance at Alcoholics Anonymous in the patient's home community in Mansfield Woodhouse recovery.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Local addiction resources
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
Timing also plays an essential part in coaxing a person who won't agree to treatment into getting the help they so desperately need. The best time to approach them is shortly after their last bout of drinking has occurredOther local areas: Glanwern, Edistone, Rashwood, Dundonald, Alloway, Colston, Craigs Upper, Old Grimsby, Ballynaskeagh, Pitlochry, Silverton and Sutton Mandeville.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.