Every 60 minutes someone leaves a Oxfordshire rehab services drink or drugs free
With the right help and support, you can get drug and alcohol-free for good.
our Rehab Guide is dedicated to delivering tailored drug addiction treatment, therapy & support in locally-based in house alcohol rehabilitations. We can connect you with to range of addiction services depending on what you need, from detox to residential treatment centre.
We Have Found five Treatment Facilities in Oxfordshire
The aim of Castle Craig is to equip you with immediate help, advice and knowledge you need to confidently tackle alcohol problems proactively in Watchfield and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your ability at work and/or your relationships.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top in house alcohol rehabilitations with the best psychologists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Oxfordshire, many successful residential anxiety treatments can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Where to start
Perhaps you are looking for CQC/SCSWIS approved addiction help for you or a family member who may have problems caused by alcohol. This a very hard time for you.
No matter where you live in Oxfordshire or England, there is the perfect 12-step facility that can help you beat your addiction. We'll help you find it. Our trained addiction counsellors are on hand 24 hours a day.
We are here to help. Call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your drug abuse issues.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best residential care for alcohol or drug misuse in the UK. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: A GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your drug abuse problems with you and get you into treatment. They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service. If you're not comfortable talking to a GP, you can approach your local drug abuse treatment service yourself.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your in house alcohol rehabilitation of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Watchfield. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Oxfordshire
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the alcoholics/addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Oxfordshire have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
There are many different ways to treat addiction, including weekly hour-long group discussion groups and full 12-week programme residential stays.
Usually, clients come to rehab when they have either a) exhausted all other options or b) are conscious that their case is severe enough that they require the full support of a residential programme.
One of the reasons why residential rehab is so much more effective than outpatient treatment alone is that it usually incorporates all of the benefits of outpatient treatment (group therapy, reintegration, a space to share your experience with a supportive community) while it also removes you from the everyday stresses that can often trigger substance use. or other behavioural addiction issues. More.
How else can going to a local in house alcohol rehabilitation help with?
- Self-Harm Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
- Sexual Dysfunction Treatment
- Let you understand what triggers your addictive behaviour
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) Treatment
- Treatment for associated drug abuse issues
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A 'normal' day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and alcohol/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Oxfordshire will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with gaming, sex or food.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group ;(60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture ;(60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA, or relevant 12 step programme.
Diet: Several rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that patients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Watchfield as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave my in house alcohol rehabilitation? Yes, there are not secure facilities.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all, or within 48 hours.
Effective treatment solutions:
- Art group therapy
- Creative writing therapy
- Drumming therapy
- Equine therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxation Therapy
Call 0808 115 0608 today and get the help you need now.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
Ideal Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for problems with drug abuse is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every addiction client is different. However, most therapists often recommend that removing clients away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Oxfordshire. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why is Castle Craig so popular
- Leading in house alcohol rehabilitation
- Help & support for families
- a well respected drug addiction rehabilitation
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided on recovery
- Residential and medically supported withdrawal (detox)
- 12 Months free aftercare
- Proven counselling treatments
- Prescribed medical detoxification
- 73.4% of those who attended treatment at Castle Craig were totally abstinent from all drugs or alcohol at follow-up (after about 1 year). More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Oxfordshire alcohol addiction resources
Smarmore Castle Private Clinic | Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehab Detox & Treatment | Ireland
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
The impact of substance use may be reduced with early intervention. Alcohol and other drug use is the principle contributor to poor quality of life and low moodOther local areas: Blyth End, Loanhead, Dundee, Noss Mayo, Bankhead, Garnkirk, Letham, Cleuch Head, Broughderg, Bedwlwyn, Covington and Danygraig.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.