Every 60 minutes someone leaves a Somerset rehab services drink or drugs free
With the right help and support, you can get drug and alcohol-free for good.
executive-rehab-guide.co.uk is dedicated to delivering tailored drug addiction treatment, therapy & support in locally-based residential agoraphobia treatments near Priest Down. We can connect you with to range of addiction services depending on what you need, from detox to inpatient rehab centre.
We have found a number Treatment Facilities near Somerset and Wood Lane
We are a free help and assessment guide for selecting the right residential agoraphobia treatment that can help you in accessing Short-term residential rehab that is tailored to your issues from internet addiction.
At the Executive Rehab Guide, we are familiar with substance addiction, including alcohol and drug addiction, as well as other behavioural addictions such as gambling, internet and shopping can have a very unfortunate impact on all areas of an addicts life.
Find the best internet addiction rehab in Somerset
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top residential agoraphobia treatments with the best psychologists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Somerset, many high end substance treatment hospitals can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Guide to getting help
Wherever you live in Somerset or England, there is the perfect residential addiction centre for alcohol or drug misuse that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Starting the rehab process
NHS rehab Process: First stop is GP. Ask to be referred for both counselling sessions for your internet addiction/addiction and to a local drug and alcohol team nearest to you in Somerset. Although NHS resources are limited, it is still possible to receive funding for treatment.
Private rehab Process
Self-funding: you can self refer. This means you can literally call and book, or simply turn up with a credit card to your residential agoraphobia treatment of choice. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Norton Fitzwarren. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other alcoholics/addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Somerset
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Somerset have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Components of a rehab programme
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Somerset?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for agoraphobia/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "42% to 64% of recovering substance abusers will avoid relapse after attending rehab"
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Aftercare: UK Statistics always show that aftercare is an important component in achieving long-term abstinence from drug and alcohol addiction. Recovering clients who do not receive appropriate aftercare are 10 times more likely to relapse within one year. Most clinics include aftercare as part of their treatment services in most cases. NHS clinics do not always have this facility
Aftercare: UK Statistics show that aftercare is an important component in achieving long-term abstinence. Recovering patients who do not receive appropriate aftercare are 10 times more likely to relapse within one year.
"I would highly recommend rehab to anyone in need of help getting their life in balance, if you have internet addiction problems. Still sober!." Moses August 2019 London
Why rehab might not work:
- Lax screening process, i.e. taking anyone who will pay
- Too many distractions and outside issues interfere with recovery in Clarence Park
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right 12 step addiction centre.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your residential agoraphobia treatment stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for agoraphobia: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A 'normal' day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and agoraphobia/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Somerset will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with internet, love and sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group ;(60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture ;(60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA, or relevant 12 step programme.
Diet: Several rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that alcoholics would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Norton Fitzwarren as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave my residential agoraphobia treatment? Yes, there are not secure facilities.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all, or within 48 hours.
Effective treatment solutions:
- Art group therapy
- Creative writing therapy
- Drumming therapy
- Equine therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxation Therapy
Call 0808 115 0608 today and get the help you need now.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
The best Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for issues and mental health problems caused by internet addiction is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every alcoholic is different. However, most doctors often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably recommended.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Somerset. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why is Castle Craig so popular
- Leading residential agoraphobia treatment
- Holistic therapies
- They will arrange everything
- Effective psychological interventions including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- You get round-the-clock professional support
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
- CQC Registered
- Professional, specialised, accessible and confidential
- Compared to going it alone, alcoholics/addicts who attend rehab are 5 times more likely to recover
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Somerset drug addiction resources
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
The first and foremost step in encouraging an alcoholic to get treatment is to stop all pretence.Other local areas: Torranyard, Capel Garmon, Craigs Upper, Lodge Hill, Clogher, Aberdeen City, Dumbarton, Old Mead, St Fagans, Hunsterson, Ecclesville and Mourne Beg.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.