Mental health problems in South Ayrshire can vary from common everyday low moods and worries up to more serious conditions/illnesses.
Common mental illnesses include anxiety disorders like panic attacks, mood disorders/Seasonal depression (SAD) or postnatal depression, psychotic disorders like suffering from delusions or hallucinations and eating disorders like compulsive overeating. Get the help you need close to South Ayrshire.
We Have Found three rehabs near South Ayrshire
The aim of executive-rehab-guide.co.uk is to equip you with easily accessible an intensive health advice you need to confidently tackle exercise disorder problems proactively in Alloway and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your performance at work and/or your relationships.
We are a free help and assessment guide for selecting the right exercise addiction treatment which can help you with advice for accessing 28-day rehab in South Ayrshire that is tailored to your exercise disorder issues. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top exercise addiction treatments with the best qualified psychiatrists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in South Ayrshire, many professional residential addiction centre for alcohol or drug misuses can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Want to know more about a flexible residential phobias treatment local to Bogend?
You will receive:
- Aftercare services are provided after patients are discharged. UK Studies indicate that the support provided via an aftercare service reduces the likelihood of alcoholics/addicts suffering a relapse by over 300%.
- Residential and medically supported withdrawal (detox)
- Aftercare and ongoing therapies
- One-to-one counselling
- Out of the 10,000 patients, we have helped, 73% make a long-term recovery (Castle Craig)
- 24-hour care at alcohol abuse clinic
- One-to-one therapy
- Family support
- Trauma therapy
- Your alcohol abuse clinic will offer Advanced aftercare And Relapse Prevention
Get in Touch Today
For professionals looking to make a referral click here.
Guide to recovery
Perhaps you are looking for flexible addiction help for you or a loved one who may have alcohol/mental health difficulties. We understand that deciding on your 12-step facility is a very fraught and difficult decision. for you or your family.
No matter where you live in South Ayrshire or Scotland, there is the perfect alcohol abuse clinic that can help you beat your addiction. We'll help you find it. Our trained addiction doctors are on hand 24 hours a day.
We are here to help. To book into your South Ayrshire drug or alcohol rehab clinic of choice, call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your alcohol problems.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best 28-day rehabs in the UK.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: Successfully dealing with addiction often requires outside help. Start by talking to your GP and asking to be referred. There's a wide range of NHS services that can help near Dundonald and Kelfield
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your exercise addiction treatment of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Alloway. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other alcoholics etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in South Ayrshire
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in South Ayrshire have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in South Ayrshire?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for exercise disorder/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "89% of those questioned after completing treatment at Castle Craig are either living with reduced alcohol or drug use or totally abstinent. More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Local community-based or local outpatient services based in South Ayrshire does not offer this opportunity or level or isolation. It is proven that taking a person out of their home and away from 'using friends' or 'dealers' offers a better chance of staying sober long term.
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in South Ayrshire tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many patients have co-occurring issues like shopping and spending behavioural problems or self harm or stress disorders. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
"Daily program, accommodation, food, fitness facilities together contributed to my having a very positive experience. Have kept up my daily care routine." Bridget July 2020 South Ayrshire
Why rehab might not work:
- Lax screening process, i.e. taking anyone who will pay
- clients continue to surround yourself with others who still use
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centre.
There are many different ways to treat addiction, including weekly hour-long group discussion groups and full 12-week programme residential stays.
Usually, clients come to rehab when they have either a) exhausted all other options or b) are conscious that their case is severe enough that they require the full support of a residential programme.
One of the reasons why residential rehab is so much more effective than outpatient treatment alone is that it usually incorporates all of the benefits of outpatient treatment (group therapy, reintegration, a space to share your experience with a supportive community) while it also removes you from the everyday stresses that can often trigger substance use. or other behavioural addiction issues. More.
How else can going to a local exercise addiction treatment help with?
- Stress Treatment
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) Treatment
- Personality Disorder Treatment
- Drug-Induced Psychosis
- Teach you new ways to think about drugs, gambling and alcohol etc.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and exercise disorder/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in South Ayrshire will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with bitcoin, food, sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that patients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Alloway as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
The Perfect Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for alcohol/mental health issues is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every alcoholic is different. However, most psychologists often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from South Ayrshire. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Leading exercise addiction treatment
- treatment plan should be tailored to fulfil the requirements of the alcoholics/addicts
- Bespoke treatment programme and a comprehensive screening process
- One of the largest rehabs in the UK
- Effective psychological interventions including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- They will arrange everything
- Treatment for any associated psychological issues
- Established in 1988 Castle Craig is one of the UK's most established and respected addiction rehabilitation clinics.
- 61% of those who attended treatment at Castle Craig were totally abstinent from all drugs or alcohol at follow-up (after 67 weeks). More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
South Ayrshire alcohol and drug problems resources
Smarmore Castle Private Clinic
Smarmore near Ardee County Louth Ireland A92 YY22
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
alcoholism often results in risk-taking behaviour due to intoxication: this could include violence, reckless driving or sexual behaviour, causing domestic violence, accidents and injuries.Other local areas: Prestwick, Fareham, Lockhills, Ty Llwyn, Cwmbelan, West Bromwich, Wenallt, Plumbley, Leicester Forest East, Netherbury, Pen y Ball Top and Trottick.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.