Every 60 minutes someone leaves a Stirling rehab services drink or drugs free
With the right help and support, you can get drug and alcohol-free for good.
executive-rehab-guide.co.uk is dedicated to delivering tailored drug addiction treatment, therapy & support in locally-based residential post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatments. We can connect you with to range of addiction services depending on what you need, from detox to rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centre.
Abusing drugs or alcohol can lead you to become physically and psychologically dependent. Attending the right residential post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment for you is the first step to a permanent recovery.
We Have Found seven residential mental health care agencies near Stirling
The aim of our Rehab Guide is to equip you with effective help, advice and knowledge you need to confidently tackle trauma problems proactively in Buchlyvie and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your work and/or your relationships.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top residential post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatments with the best consultants. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Stirling, many caring and successful 28-day rehabs can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Guide to recovery
Perhaps you are looking for CQC approved addiction help for you or an ill friend who may have trauma problems. We understand this is a very difficult time.
No matter where you live in Stirling or Scotland, there is the perfect residential addiction centre for alcohol or drug misuse that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it. Our trained addiction therapists are on hand 24 hours a day.
We are here to help. Call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your alcohol/mental health problems.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best Short-term residential rehabs in the UK. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
holistic alcohol treatment centre in Scotland" />
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: Successfully dealing with addiction often requires outside help. Start by talking to your GP and asking to be referred. There's a wide range of NHS services that can help near Glentirranmuir and Antrim
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your residential post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Buchlyvie. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other patients etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Stirling
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the clients
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Stirling have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
There are many different ways to treat addiction, including weekly hour-long group discussion groups and full 12-week programme residential stays.
Usually, clients come to rehab when they have either a) exhausted all other options or b) are conscious that their case is severe enough that they require the full support of a residential programme.
One of the reasons why residential rehab is so much more effective than outpatient treatment alone is that it usually incorporates all of the benefits of outpatient treatment (group therapy, reintegration, a space to share your experience with a supportive community) while it also removes you from the everyday stresses that can often trigger substance use. or other behavioural addiction issues. More.
How else can going to a local residential post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment help with?
- Anger and rage
- Teach you ways to cope with temptation and craving
- Postnatal and Antenatal (Perinatal) Depression Treatment
- Phobias Treatment
- Treatment for alcoholism
- Shopping and buying addiction
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and trauma/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Stirling will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with bitcoin, food, sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that alcoholics/addicts would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Buchlyvie as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
The Perfect Rehab Location
Finding the best rehab programme for problems caused by alcohol is vital to long-term success. But where close or far? Every addict is different. However, most psychologists often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably a good idea.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Stirling. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why is Castle Craig so popular
- Leading residential post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- One-to-one counselling
- They will arrange everything
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- Bespoke day case options
- Bespoke treatment programme and a comprehensive screening process
- 94% of alcoholics from the Castle Craig Addiction Treatment Programme would recommend us to a friend or family member
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Rehabs and addiction resources for Buchlyvie/Stirling include
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.downyourdrink.org.uk Down Your Drink
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.drinkawaretrust.org.uk Drinkaware Trust
- www.drugmisuse.isdscotland.org Drug Misuse Information in Scotland
- www.drugscope.org.uk DrugScope
- Improvement Resources Service
- www.ihra.net International Harm Reduction Assocation
- www.knowthescore.info Know the Score
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.show.scot.nhs.uk NHS Scotland
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
Getting a loved one into rehab: you may need to implement a strategy of what seems like 'tough love', which involves letting them know the course of action you will take if they refuse to get help"Other local areas: Harestanes, Burley, Damhead Holdings, Trofarth, Dalkeith, Grinstead Hill, Grahamston, Lulworth Camp, Oakham, Knock, Rumney and Pit.
There is a real cost of ignoring your problems
It is true that that in the UK in 2019 there were an estimated 8,751 alcohol-specific deaths.
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.