Becoming addicted to cocaine is becoming more and more common. At Castle Craig, we are dedicated to delivering individually tailored cocaine addiction treatment, therapy & support in Torfaen based cocaine rehabilitations.
We Have Found three treatment facilities near Torfaen
The aim of executive-rehab-guide.co.uk is to equip you with immediate the latest tools and guides you need to confidently tackle cocaine problems proactively in West Pontnewydd and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your ability at work and/or your relationships.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top cocaine rehabilitations with the best counsellors. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Torfaen, many short term alcohol rehab centres can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Searching for a fast and effective cocaine addiction rehabilitation local to Lower Race?
You will receive:
- Advanced levels of care at substance abuse rehab centre
- One-to-one counselling
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided on recovery
- 24-hour care at substance abuse rehab centre
- residential care for alcohol or drug misuse provide round-the-clock care to addicts. This ensures your condition is being constantly monitored and the care you need is provided, as soon as required.
- Free Confidential Addiction Assessment
- EDMR and PTSD treatments
- Enjoy support 24-hours a day
- Treatment for any associated psychological issues
- Learn techniques for relapse prevention
No matter where you live in Torfaen or Wales, there is the perfect addiction treatment centre that can help you recover from your addiction. We'll help you find it.
We are here to help. To book into your Torfaen drug or alcohol rehab clinic of choice, call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your drug abuse/mental health issues.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best drug or alcohol rehabilitation providers in the UK.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: Your GP in Llanyrafon is a good place to start. They can discuss your drug abuse problems with you and help get you the right substance abuse rehab centre in Torfaen.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your cocaine rehabilitation of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near West Pontnewydd. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other clients etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Torfaen
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the alcoholics
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Torfaen have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Torfaen?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for cocaine/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "99% of patients from the Castle Craig addiction treatment programme stated that when they arrived on site, numerous staff made them feel welcome for treating drug abuse issues"
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Torfaen tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many alcoholics/addicts have co-occurring issues like obsessive compulsive disorder (cod) or bereavement issues. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Torfaen tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many alcoholics have co-occurring issues like personality disorders or anxiety disorders. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
Every patient receiving treatment at a UK residential facility is part of a group that is constantly in one another presence, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"It was a magical feeling coming here. It felt like paradise and home combined. Good not be drinking." A. January 2020 Dyrham
Why rehab might not work:
- Not enough time in treatment
- Rehab is too close to home in Llanyrafon
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right inpatient rehab centre.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your cocaine rehabilitation stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for cocaine: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and cocaine/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Torfaen will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with gambling, internet, and sex.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that alcoholics would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in West Pontnewydd as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
Ideal location for treatment
Finding the best rehab programme for issues from drug abuse is vital to long-term success. But where, close or far?
Every patient is different. However, most psychologists often recommend that removing addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably recommended.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Torfaen. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Recommended cocaine rehabilitation
- Immediate admission to a safe and nurturing environment
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- Bespoke day case options
- Prescription of medications to help stop substance use
- 89% of those questioned after completing treatment at Castle Craig are either living with reduced alcohol or drug use or totally abstinent. More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Many of the people we have helped have started their journey with us feeling hopeless, anxious, and severely depressed. We are here to help.
If you feel like you have lost your sense of control, and alcohol and drugs are having a detrimental impact on your life, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to getting help.
If you have decided to attend a rehab centre, you are no longer in denial, and you have completed half of the battle.
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.
For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Aftercare can involve:
- Continuing counselling or group therapy
- Regular check-in meetings with a programme
- Avoid triggers that previously resulted in your substance use; whether that is certain people, situations or stress from over-working
- Referring regularly to the 12 Step Programme
- Getting enough sleep
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining a nutritious diet
Torfaen alcohol and drug addiction resources
- 12 Steps
- Alcoholics Anonymous AA)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics ACA)
- Cocaine Anonymous CA)
- Crystal Meth Anonymous CMA)
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous FA)
- Gamblers Anonymous GA)
- Addiction Recovery Guide
- Addiction Survivors
Getting a loved one into rehab: you may need to implement a strategy of what seems like 'tough love', which involves letting them know the course of action you will take if they refuse to get help"Other local areas: Mynachdy, Dulas, Hilltown, Barmston, Stenhouse, Lugate, Belmont, Auchenheath, Airdrie, Lowfield, Chedglow and Porthcawl.
FAQs/cocaine addiction rehabilitation
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.