Alcoholism affects people of any race, sex, and class in England. If you have a problem with drug abuse, either binge drinking or excessive drinking there's a wide range of mental health services that can help.
Treatments offered for alcoholism may start with an intervention, discussion on 'moderation vs abstinence' and possibly the opinions of inpatient (drug or alcohol rehabilitation centre) or outpatient treatment (therapy), a detox may be required. A good drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centre with talking therapy, counselling and expertise in addiction is also recommended. Keeping the alcoholic apart from alcohol and all the triggers associated with acting out can mean hospitalisation or drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centre is the best solution. Not admitting to a drinking problem (denial) can often be an effective barrier to getting help for addicts.
Addiction often combines other health problems both physical and mental. Mental health problems we deal with every day include depression/anxiety disorders OCD and post-traumatic stress disorder (called PTSD for short). .
We have found nine Treatment Facilities near Warwickshire and Ibthorpe
The aim of Castle Craig is to equip you with tried and tested health advice you need to confidently tackle drug abuse problems proactively in Lower Brailes and at the earliest possible stage to avoid further damage to your work and/or your relationships.
We are a free help and assessment guide for selecting the right drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centre which can help you with alcoholism or shopping, sex or love that is tailored to your drug and alcohol/mental health problems. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centres with the best qualified psychiatrists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Warwickshire, many short term drug & alcohol rehabilitations can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Discover more about a dedicated alcohol drug rehabilitation centre local to Lower Brailes?
You will receive:
- You improve more than just your mental health
- Aftercare & ongoing therapies
- 12 Months free aftercare post rehab alcohol centre
- Experienced team of doctors & therapists
- One of the largest rehabs in the UK
- Very high success rates and spaces available right now
- Full clinical assessment when arriving at your rehab alcohol centre
- Immediate admission to the rehab alcohol centre you choose
- Dual diagnosis care
- Help & support for families
Get in Touch Today
For professionals looking to make a referral click here.
Guide to getting the best treatment
Wherever you live in Warwickshire or England, there is the perfect rehab that can help you recover from your addiction. We'll help you find it.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: Your GP in Lower Brailes is a good place to start. They can discuss your drug and alcohol problems with you and help get you the right rehab alcohol centre in Warwickshire.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centre of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Lower Brailes. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other alcoholics etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Warwickshire
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the alcoholics/addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Warwickshire have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Warwickshire?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for drug abuse/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "81.6% were classed as a good outcome by the independent reviewers after attending Castle Craig's residential rehab . More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Warwickshire tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many clients have co-occurring issues like mood disorders or bipolar disorder. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
Every patient receiving treatment at a UK residential facility is part of a group that is constantly in one another presence, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ownership: The treatment provided through UK hospital forces patients to take ownership of their circumstances, feelings/emotions, actions and relationships, as opposed to blaming others.
Without anyone or anything else to blame, he or she must come to terms with the fact that they alone are responsible for changing their addictive behaviour AND they are responsible for their own recovery. Rehab quickly teaches that those who try and get better for others will ultimately fail.
"I just want to thank you all for all the help you have been, are being and will be in helping our son in his rehab. Right now, it's like this." Colin November 2021 Warwickshire
Why rehab might not work:
- Little to no aftercare
- Co-occurring disorders such as personality disorders and self harm or stress disorders are not identified
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right Short-term residential rehab.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centre stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for drug abuse: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A typical day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and drug abuse/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Warwickshire will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with bitcoin, food, sex and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group (60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture; (60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA or relevant 12 step programmes.
Diet: A number of rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that patients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Lower Brailes as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave: Yes, these are not secure facilities or locked wards.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all or within 48 hours.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras that have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
I can’t afford to go to rehab, what do I do?
The Executive Rehab Guide understand that every circumstance is different.
That’s why our package stays are competitively priced and have been voted the most affordable in recent years.
Ways to pay:
We offer our patients many different ways to pay for their treatment, you can cover the cost of your treatment with:
- Private Medical Insurer (BUPA)
- Pay-as-you go finance plans
- Weekly payments
- Discounts of long-term stays
The Perfect location for treatment
Finding the best rehab programme for issues from drug and alcohol is vital to long-term success. But where, close or far?
Every addiction client is different. However, most counsellors often recommend that removing alcoholics away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably a good idea.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Warwickshire. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Recommended drug and alcohol inpatient rehab centre
- Holistic therapies
- Motivational Interviewing
- Individual 1:1 therapy and structured group therapy programmes
- an intensive alcohol and drug problems rehabilitation
- 73.4% of those who attended treatment at Castle Craig were totally abstinent from all drugs or alcohol at follow-up (after about 1 year). More.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Many of the people we have helped have started their journey with us feeling hopeless, anxious, and severely depressed. We are here to help.
If you feel like you have lost your sense of control, and alcohol and drugs are having a detrimental impact on your life, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to getting help.
If you have decided to attend a rehab centre, you are no longer in denial, and you have completed half of the battle.
Executive Rehab provides people suffering from substance addictions and co-occurring issues such as depression and anxiety professional guidance on solutions to their problems.
Residential treatment aims to support you through the initial stages of detox, and equip you with the tools you need for long term abstinence. More.For detailed information visit the Castle Craig website.
Local addiction resources
Smarmore Castle Private Clinic | Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehab Detox & Treatment | Ireland
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
drug addiction often results sexual exposure (particularly among young UK women) and the possibility of contracting sexually transmitted diseasesOther local areas: Millarston, Ardchullarie More, Holytown, Seale, Cold Overton, Blackwell, Hunstanworth, Glasgow, Bryniau, Heolgerrig, Beechwood and St Issey.
Common Questions on alcohol drug rehabilitation centre in England
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.