The most common sleep disorder is insomnia in England. If you have a problem with drug and alcohol whether it is insomnia, sleep apnea or parasomnias, there's a wide range of mental health services that can help you recover and finally gain a good night's rest. You are always entitled to seek private health care or NHS care in the same way as anyone else who has a physical health problem in Footrid.
Treatments for sleep disorders include Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Interpersonal therapy (IPT), Psychodynamic psychotherapy and general counselling. For severe cases with or without an addiction hospital or rehab alcohol centre is a common recourse. An anxiety disorder and a sleep disorder are often combined to compound a problem.rehab alcohol centre
There are many opportunities to go to rehab if you live in Headley Heath
Welcome: With a range of alcohol detox centres that cater for Worcestershire, Castle Craig will give you information on free counselling and support you need every stage of your recovery journey from alcohol or drugs issues.
Get confidential help 24/7. Call 0808 1150 446 now. Access the top rehab alcohol centres with the best qualified psychiatrists. Access professional, caring, supportive guidance and learn about the many financial assistance options.
No matter where you live in Worcestershire, many CQC approved adjustment disorder treatments can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
Discover more about a professional stress treatment centre local to Footrid?
You will receive:
- Set Goals and Build New Habits
- Psychiatric assessments
- adjustment disorder treatment offers a Safe and Supportive Environment
- Enjoy support 24-hours a day
- One-to-one & therapy is available at your adjustment disorder treatment
- One of the largest rehabs in the UK
- Immediate admission to a safe and nurturing environment
- Immediate admission to the adjustment disorder treatment you choose
- Holistic therapies
- Dual diagnosis care
Guide to recovery
No matter where you live in Worcestershire or England, there is the perfect rehab, counselling and addiction therapy centre that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.
We are here to help. To book into your Worcestershire drug or alcohol rehab clinic of choice, call 0808 1150 446, we can offer advice on all aspects of accessing the right treatment for your alcohol or drugs problems.
The calls are free and there is no-obligation to purchase or commit to anything. The helpline is run by Castle Craig, one of the oldest and best rehab, counselling or therapy providers in the UK.
The process of getting into rehab
NHS rehab Process: A GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your alcohol or drugs problems with you and get you into treatment. They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service. If you're not comfortable talking to a GP, you can approach your local alcohol or drugs treatment service yourself.
Private rehab Process
Skip The Waiting List. Self-funding: you can self refer. This means literally call or turn up at your rehab alcohol centre of choice with a credit card. See admissions.
Health insurance: choose your rehab and then ask GP to write a referral letter for you to take away. Alternatively, ask the doctor of advice on which hospital or clinic he recommends. More.
Arriving at the treatment centre
This will differ at different facilities but it is much the same everywhere
- You will be assessed so that your treatment needs and medical requirements are understood and a treatment plan is created
- You may need to detox
- You may be assigned a consultant psychiatrist near Headley Heath. They are in overall charge of your care and medication plan. They may make suggestions based on your diagnosis for additional medication or individual therapy on top of group work
- You may then assigned to a group of other addicts etc.
- You are then possibly assigned a therapist or support worker/nurse locally in Worcestershire
- You may be given 12 step recovery literature
- You are probably shown your room which you may have to share
- You might then meet the rest of the alcoholics/addicts
Everyone is very friendly. The staff in Worcestershire have seen it all before so you are just another addict trying to recover. As patients, you are all in the same boat as everyone feels as raw and vulnerable as each other so making friends is normally easy.
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Does rehab work in Worcestershire?
Yes it does. There is a strong evidence base to support the treatment methods used at Castle Craig, as well as in support of residential rehabilitation treatment for drug and alcohol/addictions.
What Are The Success Rates? "73.4% of those who attended treatment at Castle Craig were totally abstinent from all drugs or alcohol at follow-up (after about 1 year). More."
What's it like? Click here for more information.
Two reasons why rehabs work so well
Tailored Treatment: Private clinics in Worcestershire tend to use a bespoke treatment model rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Many patients have co-occurring issues like post-traumatic stress disorders or past traumas or abuse. Addiction is often seen as a response to inner turmoil.
The ability to custom tailor a treatment plan enables clinic staff to achieve maximum benefits from every therapy chosen. Remember time is limited to 28-days if you have health insurance.
Aftercare: UK Statistics show that aftercare is an important component in achieving long-term abstinence. Recovering alcoholics who do not receive appropriate aftercare are 10 times more likely to relapse within one year.
"Clean and sober for the first time since I WAS 17. All I can say is, Thanks!." Maddison December 2021 Worcestershire
Why rehab might not work:
- Shame and guilt
- Rehab is too close to home in Upper Wyche
- See addiction myths
Want an Addiction Recovery Program that works? See Getting into the right 12-step facility.
How long does rehab take?
The duration of your rehab alcohol centre stay will depend on the severity of your dependency, your own commitment, family support and willingness to live a life free from dependency, and the amount of time and money you have available to spend. If you have insurance then it will generally be 28-days.
Generally, the longer the rehab programme the less likely you are to relapse. NHS rehab normally accommodates longer inpatient treatments sometimes up to a year. More.
Average UK inpatient times
- Detox: 7-10 days (Methadone/20 days and Benzodiazepines/2-8 weeks).
- Hospital residential treatment, general mental health issues, depression/anxiety etc.: 7-14 days
- Most common Addiction programme/residential treatment: 28-days
- long-term residential treatment: 90 days
- NHS funded treatment, non private: 3months - 1 year
- Long term Outpatient treatment (including treatment for drug and alcohol: 130 days
Call now: 0808 1150 446
A 'normal' day in rehab
Days will differ from rehab to rehab and drug and alcohol/addiction to addiction. However, most rehabs in Worcestershire will follow a similar pattern.
A significant focus during treatment is on achieving clarity about the issues, people and surroundings in your life that have fuelled the desire to abuse drugs or alcohol/problems with internet, love bitcoin, food and shopping.
Sleeping in is not part of the programme. You get up early, get dressed, attend breakfast. Some clinics have morning meditation. Some clinics ask patients to clear away breakfast things on a rota.
- Breakfast is followed by group (often 90 minutes)
- Another Group (60 minutes)
- One to one session or Group ;(60 minutes)
- Group, yoga or Pilates session or lecture ;(60 minutes)
- Possible meeting with your consultant, social worker, help team
- There is often written step or life story work to do
Evening time: Normally patients are bused to a meeting of AA, NA, or relevant 12 step programme.
Diet: Several rehabs have adopted nutritional diets to combat mental health issues. There may be an absence of sugar and caffeine. Smoking is still allowed outside as it is said that clients would not attend otherwise.
Devices: In some clinics phones or laptops use is forbidden or discouraged. Bear in mind that a person with internet or a gaming addiction may find other patient using their devices triggering.
Visitor/family contact: It was common for patients to be advised to limit any or all contact with friends or family during the first week of treatment. Again this differs by provider. NHS rehabs are often further from your home in Headley Heath as there are limited local resources which can make visiting difficult.
Can I leave my rehab alcohol centre? Yes, there are not secure facilities.
Can I come back? Not always, the NHS is sometimes stricter, if you drink or use you may be barred from returning either, at all, or within 48 hours.
Effective treatment solutions:
- Art group therapy
- Creative writing therapy
- Drumming therapy
- Equine therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxation Therapy
Call 0808 115 0608 today and get the help you need now.
Cost of rehab
Costs can range from £2,000 per week for a basic service to around £10,000 per week for a boutique service. Some clinics charge extras which have to be covered separately and which you may not anticipate in advance. More on Costs.
Ideal location for treatment
Finding the best rehab programme for alcohol or drugs/mental health problems is vital to long-term success. But where, close or far?
Every alcoholic is different. However, most therapists often recommend that removing alcoholics/addicts away from their local environment where they may have drunk, used or acted out is probably sensible.
It is better that the location is quiet and has an atmosphere that is both calm, peaceful and still 100% recovery-focused. However, that does not mean that city rehabs do not have appeal.
The difficulty with towns and city location is that offer easy access to alcohol and drugs, whereas locations without shops and fewer people make accessing substances that little bit harder. Perhaps this could be the difference between a moment's weakness leading to relapse or sobriety.
Recommended rehabs. One rehab that ticks all of these boxes is Castle Craig based outside Edinburgh. Only a 4-hour train ride or less from Worcestershire. Over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988, and the majority have gone on to achieve, long-term abstinent recovery from their addictions. Another is Smarmore Castle in Ireland.
Why Castle Craig?
- Recommended rehab alcohol centre
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- Help & support for families
- Highly recommended
- Offer after care and ongoing support
- One most recent independent research (2019) shows 73% of addicts achieving long-term abstinence with 93% showing overall improvements.'
Call now: 0808 1150 446
Rehabs and addiction resources for Headley Heath/Worcestershire include
Smarmore Castle Private Clinic
Smarmore near Ardee County Louth Ireland A92 YY22
- www.alcoholandyou.org Alcohol and you
- www.alcoholconcern.org.uk Alcohol Concern
- www.addictionscounsellinginverness.org Addictions Counselling Inverness
- www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk Alcohol Focus Scotland
- www.alcoholinformation.isdscotland.org Alcohol Information Scotland
- www.drinkaware.co.uk Drinkaware
- www.ukna.org Narcotics Anonymous
- www.scotland.police.uk Police Scotland
- www.sdf.org.uk Scottish Drugs Forum
Timing also plays an essential part in coaxing a person who won't agree to treatment into getting the help they so desperately need. The best time to approach them is shortly after their last bout of drinking has occurredOther local areas: Auchinderran, Blackwater, Coagh, Maryland, Kennythorpe, Belcoo, Ashton, Lambhill, Upper Brynamman, Old Fletton, Morton and The Lees.
The Price of Ignoring Our Problems of addiction
It is true that that alcohol misuse is the biggest risk factor for death, ill-health and disability among 15-49 year-olds in the ul, and the fifth biggest risk factor across all ages .
Please note Castle Craig does not treat sex addiction, however, treatment is available at other recommended UK rehabs.