Castle Craig rehab clinic is a stately country mansion, built-in 1798, and based in 50 acres of private parkland in the beautiful countryside of the Scottish Borders.
The facilities of Castle Craig have been upgraded and specially designed to provide an environment that is perfect for the recovery of patients. Call 0808 1150 446
These facilities include:
- A large number of private and shared bedrooms,
- 50 acres of spacious private parkland,
- Comfortable, spacious sitting areas where patients can socialise or spend time quietly,
- Study areas,
- A large dining room,
- A fully equipped medical centre with staff on duty 24/7,
- Therapy rooms, lecture rooms and meeting rooms,
- Artwork studio,
- A fully-equipped gym,
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber,
- Computer room.
Find out more
Last Updated on April 29, 2022 by Alison