Some private clinics in the UK and abroad run exclusive programmes for the treatment of executive and high end clients. These programmes can follow a variety of approaches, from the Swiss model of ‘one client at a time’, to a specially designated accommodation and higher level of comfort within the core treatment programme in a centre of excellence for addiction treatment.
Castle Craig, publisher of the Executive Rehab Guide, is a private residential rehab, founded in 1988 and graded ‘Excellent’ in the latest inspections. Castle Craig runs an Executive Treatment Programme alongside its core treatment programme, for clients who desire a more bespoke approach with an increased level of 1:1 therapy.
A Bespoke Approach
The Castle Craig Executive Programme offers an exclusive service for clients who desire a more bespoke rehab treatment plan. The focus is on treatment excellence accompanied by a higher level of comfort and personal attention and additional concierge options.
Castle Craig’s Executive Programme Coordinator oversees the running of the programme to ensure that the client’s needs are met. We guarantee full confidentiality and discretion at all times throughout the admissions process and during treatment.
We treat no more than two patients on our Executive Programme at a time.
Executive Bedroom and Amenities
Castle Craig has specially allocated private, en suite bedrooms for the comfort of our Executive Programme clients. Our bedrooms contain a comfortable divan mattress double bed; 100% cotton bed linen; goose feather & down pillows and duvet; superior towels; bathrobe and slippers.
Fresh flowers, fruit and water are made available in the bedroom, alongside a daily newspaper of your choice. We also include a laundry service for your clothes.
We deliver a daily room servicing with daily turndown and we try to accommodate other requests our clients may have.
Spa & Wellness
Our clients have access to an upmarket spa, swimming and gym facilities near Castle Craig twice a week and we can provide a personal trainer for private fitness sessions on request.
Spa visits are dependent upon the physical condition of the client and completion of detoxification. While our clients are going through detox we offer gentle private stretching and massage sessions.
Aspects of Treatment
Our 12 step treatment programme follows our internationally renowned model of care, graded ‘Excellent’ by national inspectors. It incorporates pre-assessment, assessment by a Consultant Psychiatrist, detoxification from alcohol and drugs, cognitive behavioural therapy, daily group therapy, a range of specialised therapies, family therapy, complementary therapies and continuing care.
Executive clients also benefit from:
- Guaranteed privacy while going through medically supervised detox in a private bedroom;
- Individual therapy with your focal therapist five times a week;
- Priority access to our range of evidence-based complementary therapies;
- Access to a range of exclusive bespoke extras;
- Private meet and greet service on arrival at Edinburgh airport / Waverley train station;
- Dietary consultation with our caterers;
- Transportation in a private car throughout your stay;
- Phone and WiFi access, subject to usage agreement.
We offer a range of concierge services to complement the Executive Programme and meet your individual needs (quotations available on request/subject to therapist approval):
- Intervention with a qualified and experienced interventionist;
- A full-time dedicated therapist or recovery coach;
- Access to a range of leisure activities;
- Sessions with an external holistic therapist;
- Family counselling services;
- Interpreter services;
- Continuing care with a sober companion or recovery coach;
- Refresher programme – where clients may return to the clinic for four days, after a break, to consolidate their recovery.